Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cut my hair!

Like finally I found the time to have my hair cut.
Met up with Wanteng early today~





Oh mai gawd look at how long my hair is. (At the waist!!)

By the way, I asked on twitter if there's any Japanese Salons (Or any other salons) that are good and affordable, so one follower told me there's this MJ TOKYO hair salon at Marina Square.





It's a Japanese salon , and it's pretty affordable! (cheap actually!)
Of course it's a must-try so I headed there right away. lol



See, the inside quite nice :D



*Le me with le grumpy face because of my long and boring hair.

I went for the hair cut + wash! It's only $15 omg.
The hairdresser was really patient and I told her every bit of what I want.



Wanteng was the photographer wth. And she took a lot of unnecessary unglam shots of me.
(Which I obviously won't show you, uh-huh ;) )





Cute or not wtf. This, I took it myself so I can show it to y'all LOL



So after the haircut, we went to SAKAE SUSHI for buffet.





Hell, we were SOOOO hungry, but I think there's something in all these Japanese food that made us full within 3 dishes. But it's okay, we stuffed everything in ...nearly died but worth it.







I don't know what Wanteng called for her red dish but I called for some Mentaiko Hotate thing with cheese.
OMG it's so nice but I was SOOOOOOO full I can't stuff the last one in :(





I also called for this Salmon Mango Avocado thing.



This, meh only.

Then we headed to H&M to shop.

I swear the kids section is amusing lol.



Us in the fur coat that was $75 and got discounted to $30 wtf.

TELL YOU WHAT, THIS IS KIDS SIZE.
Okay it's not surprising for me to fit into kids size but for Wanteng...*cough* HAHA omg angmoh kids, Y U SO BIG?!

Alright, that's all. I got really dulan on my way home.
Okay, partially because I HATE taking the public transport, but I think the actual reason is definitely not that. Oh my my my my , Pei Shi, WHAT'S WITH YOU LATELY?! TIME TO WAKEUP!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment