Friday, February 24, 2012

Jewelry Storage Ideas

Hi there!

hope you all had a good week~

I thought I should share how I store/organize my Jewelry. While I was trying to clean out my closet, clumsy me accidentally spilled my organized accessories on the floor and while i was trying to organize them again, I thought i should put it up on my blog just in case some of you are having some problems I used to have of trying to organize/store  jewelry.

Did you know: properly storing your jewelry can make them last longer!

Before:

After:
  • I used a drawer/utensil organizer to separate necklaces and bracelets.

  • I made this DIY necklace hanger out of an old picture frame to hang the necklaces/earrings I wear more often.
  • it's hanging on my wall, this is great so you can actually see the necklaces that you have, since I've had this I'm always reminded to put the necklace back after i wear it instead of just tossing it somewhere and forgetting about it. I made some for my friends also, they love it!!
  
  • Lastly, the good old Jewelry box. I use this for smaller items like rings and earrings. you can never go wrong with this one, its great for keeping dust away. For me the problem with this is that i don't see what i have so i tend to forget about what's inside.

Hope this was rather helpful~
Have a FUN weekend!!

<3 Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment