Saturday, February 25, 2012

Advertorial : Candydoll brushes and Dollywink eyeliners (ShoponBlog)

ShoponBlog sent me some Japanese cosmetics!
As you all know, ShoponBlog sells Genuine Japanese cosmetics for Gyaru Lovers like you and me :)



In case you didn't know, CandyDoll came up with BRUSHES (AND SHOPONBLOG HAS THEM ALREADY *YAY*)!!



CandyDoll came up with two different brush sets. Each brush set consists of two brushes.
There's a cheek brush set and a face brush set.



I received the face brush set.



The brushes in this brush set focus on your base makeup. :)
To me, base makeup is important as it helps to remove dullness, flaws, redness and gives your entire face the radiance and shine.
Basically, it affects the entire feel to your completed look!



There are two different brushes for different usage in this set.



The flat foundation brush and powder brush.



You'll use flat foundation brush before using your powder brush for powder to set/seal your base makeup.
Here is how I do my base makeup ~



First, put an adequate amount of liquid foundation (for me I use like a 20cents/50cents coin size) on the back of your hand.
Use your Candydoll flat foundation brush, pick up a little product from the back of your hand, and apply it on your face, swiping outwards as shown below. :)



After that, for more coverage, use a powder foundation.
Take your Candydoll powder brush, swivel a little on your powder foundation.



Tap off the excess.
Using quick patting motion, pat your foundation on your face, then, in circular motion, blend it out.



This is how I apply my base ! You can see the Tsubasa's version on Shoponblog's website :)

Candydoll's brush sets includes two most important brushes that you'll need for your cheek/base makeup :)
Instead of having like 10 thousand brushes and get messed up which is for which, you can get these Candydoll brushes which will help you complete your base/cheek makeup without much hassle! ^_^

Also received some eyeliners from Dollywink which is highly raved by many!








Liquid eyeliner by Dollywink in deep black.








Pencil eyeliner by Dollywink in Brown.

I love how easy it is to apply eyeliner using this !



The tip is small and helps you to get a thin line!



Apply pressure to get a thicker line!



The pencil eyeliner is smudge proof and waterproof ! I don't know what other people said but I had difficulty removing it using room temperature water so I guess it's waterproof~ (Safe to use on waterline!)



Here are the swatches (at the bottom right corner)-



The pencil and liquid eyeliner by DollyWink is really affordable on shoponblog!(In fact, I think it's cheap compared to the previous one that I used) !!!!

Get your Japanese cosmetics from ShoponBlog as it's 100% safe & their products are 100% genuine!!
They have weekly giveaways on their facebook, and also monthly promotions , so do check them out frequently :)

You're now hypnotized so ....
Hop on to SHOPONBLOG now~

The Very Best of the Horrifying Houseguest Meme Anything
*I'm only a meme.*
LOL fyl if you can't sleep hahaha.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment