Sunday, February 19, 2012

Going back to deco-ing!~

As you know, I enjoy decorating things with decodens and blings, so I have tons of decodens waiting for me to use them.



I finally finally finally bought epoxy glue, so I finally finally finally take out my old phone case to decorate.



Been so long since I touched all these.
Man, look at how horrendous my creation is fml.



I accidentally drip a lot of glue on the heart, so it's now 'cloudy' looking more than shiny T _ T
I'm gonna use top coat to save it later :(

Yes I squeezed the cream myself. My dad bought silicon for me to do it lol.
Just squeeze (USE ALL YOUR STRENGTH WTF) the silicon into a plastic bag with a pretty cream tip. For me, I'm lazy so I stuff the entire silicon tube into the plastic bag and squeeze it out right away.

Decodens I bought from Daiso, Arab Street and Beadtle sweet I think.
I bought those fimo canes (ribbon, hellokitty, my melody) online. Forgot which shop.

And my case is just those Cath Kidston one. Use any cheap ones if you wna do this. LOL in case you fail and wna throw it away (like my case).



Okay, just a short post to show you how fail I am wtf.
BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment