Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Updates

That day, I went to daddy's boss's place :D
I tell you, I NEVER KNEW THERE'S A PALACE IN SINGAPORE. LOL

I swear that place is gorgeous :)

Only managed to snap a few shots of the house (with my phone).
By the way, this is the living room and the pool.









JUST a corner of the house.
The house is so big. There's like a lift in it :O



Even their cherries are pretty lol.



So anyways, you should know my camera died so I can't blog with nice photos.
And yeah I'm not in a good mood recently.
Some people (yes psycho bitch) made me go insane few days ago, and then there's my dead camera, and then there's some personal issues.
Sorry to everyone following me on twitter for being such a bitch recently.

Here, a video of what happened today, taken with my phone.
And yeah please love me for making an effort to do a video despite being so...yknow.



Yay for peishi with swollen eyes and nose + her weird accent! -__-

A better photo I took this morning to clear that disgusting face in your mind lol.



Alright love y'all as always. ♥
bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment