Monday, February 20, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I am really happy to receive this award. I'd like to say Thank You! to Rina for giving me this award!! you should definitely check out her blog, she's really lovely and has crazy awesome hauls. and also thank you to those who have followed my blog and thought that it was interesting, i hope you will always stay in touch through comments ^_^


Rules of the honour:
 1) Thank the person that nominated you with a link back
2) Tell 7 things about you
3)Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
 
7 things about me:
 
1. i love music, it really is the universal language for me
2. books are a form of escapism for me
3. my first crush was Tuxedo Mask from (sailor moon)
4. i love scary ghost movies(any recommendations?)
5. i play the piano, not very well though
6. i have to sleep with a night light on
7. my favorite scent is newly washed sheets

I've seriously enjoyed reading the following blogs^^ and again thank you :D
 also~~  a shout out  back to Joanne ^_^ definately check her blog
(She's awesome!)

love always~
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment