Thursday, February 9, 2012

Snapshots.

I took some photos around my house :)
Yes, after a while, you'll feel that I'm just a foreveralone old grannie, taking photos of my house because I'm stuck here. Nobody wants to go out with me FML lol.

Here, out of my window.
If you can recognize this place, then alright, you know where I stay.
Yes pedobears and weird people with weird eyebrows going up and down now, you can try your best to guess which storey I stay from this supposingly artsy photo. (Okay really, don't try.)



This is one of the art filters in my camera! (Olympus Pen mini if you're really that stubborn and don't wanna scroll down to check.) It's the dramatic tone or something!



The blue blue blue sky!!! I didn't put any art filters! Gorgeous ain't it?:)

Oh and people who had been spamming me with what contact lens I use, THESE are the lenses I still have in my wardrobe.



And I have another 3 more that I'm using : Green Bambi , Grey Bambi & Blue maxi or someth.
It's pretty hard for me to say what I'm using and where you can get them because I use different ones all the time. But you can check out the FAQ to see where you can buy them & what lens I like! ^_^

Someone asked me to post up a photo of my new nails!



I'm using Dollywink's nail polish in 03 ! It's like a peach pink shade! It's a tad bit brighter irl.
Haha I'm putting this as my second favourite ! O.P.I's sweet heart is still first and more suitable for everyday use :)



Just some old grannie posting pictures of her orchids . (It's my mom's lol)



Here, my proud collection of Japanese magazines. LOL Not really proud.
Consist of 90% popteen, 9% vivi and 1% Scawaii. (Let's ignore the teenage magazine.)
And also a random Justin Bieber book I got for my birthday xD

Okay that's all. You'll probably have to see a lot of my snapshots because I just got my camera and it's fun to play around with it xD

BYE!! xx

Oh p.s. in case you miss my face ...



An uglier photo of me that couldn't make it into the previous previous blog post lol.

TAKE CARE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment