Friday, January 20, 2012

Steamboat with my bunnies!

That day, I met up with my babies for steamboat!
Let's call it early CNY reunion hahaha. xD

I met up with Noah after work, Naomi and Rachell was late again ! #foreverlate lol
So I was stucked with Noah for like.........an hour in ION orchard #fml

Then Naomi came to find us, and we bus-ed over to Bugis to find Rachell :D

I haven't managed to see Rachell AND MY FREAKING LENS MOVED and it felt like it's gonna drop out so I found my way to the toilet without letting the others know HAHA no time to waste.

Then we got to the steamboat place!
There's like this whole street of steamboat, all priced differently.
Some included BBQ ones but we girls are damn scared of the smell LOL so we didn't choose BBQ.

So we went to this steamboat shop .. $18/pax.

They have the 'yinyang' steamboat thingy, like they have two different soup base for us to choose from.



We chose chicken soup and ma la spicy soup. :D

Pardon my camera, idk why it SUCKS at night and flash sucks on us.







Only Noah was willing to take photos -__- Naomi and Rachell claimed they effing ugly that day #okcan
Actually, I was the ugliest among all because my eyeliner smudged and my eyes mad effing swollen (not enough sleep) fml.





THEN SOMETHING SUPER AWESOME HAPPENED.
Naomi turned around, and saw somebody with PINK HAIR WALK PASS!!
So she said : " OMG XIAXUE JUST WALKED PASS."
Then me and Rachell was like : " DAFUQ ?!? omg!!!! "

So I grabbed my bag and ran out of the shop. (wtf damn paiseh I know.)

And Naomi & Rachell followed behind.

Then, I ran and ran and approached xiaxue.
And I remembered how she don't like people screaming to her face like " OMG XIAXUE HI!"
so I WHISPERED (wtf) , " Hello xiaxue."

She turned around and smiled.
" Hello! "

Then I pointed to Naomi & Rachell, which I don't know why they are so far away hahaha.
" Erm, we are all your blog readers! "

Then Rachell & Naomi walked towards her, mad effing excited. HAHA.
AND THEN...

OUT OF NOWHERE, THIS WEIRD DUDE RAN TOWARDS XIAXUE, SHOVED ALL OF US AWAY AND SCREAMED.

" OMFGGGGGGG XIAXUE!!!!! OMGOMGOMG."

-____-
Super shocking.

Then we helped him snap a photo with Xiaxue.



Me + Naomi took a photo with her too, but I'm too ugly in it so ya hahaha.

Alright, then we went back for our steamboat , I realized a lot of people staring at us omfg.
:x



Oh then, from this part on, it's my revenge to NUAH YAP.

He kept laughing at my name WTF.
Okay because my name is S PEI SHI right, but I put it together so it looks like this "SPEISHI" , so he started calling me " SPACE-SHI" . -__-

Then he made a parody of my makeup tutorial and added some weird
" Add me on facebook SPACE-SHI "
" My formspring SPACE-SHI "

with his bimbotic movements wtf.

Oh, Naomi recorded a video of it HAHAHHAAHAH. Idk if she's gonna post it up, because Noah die also dw to post up.

BUT I'm gonna show you the photos I took.
HAHAHAH NOAH, FYL.



I am sorry.



Not.

Hahahaha.
Btw, I was wearing a freaking sweater, crazy hot Dx



With my babylove ♥





& Retarded bunny.



I don't have a decent photo with Naomi :'(

Then we went home !

Haha btw, a bunny Noah bought for me from Shanghai! ♥



Cute or what! ^o^
It's a dude though, so he's very happy that he's surrounded by popteen models :)



Bunbun with troll smile wtf.

Thank you Noah! ♥

HAHA alright that's all for this post. MUACKS happy cny !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment