Saturday, January 21, 2012

Naive Cleansing Lotion/Oil



I absolutely LOVE this product! it melts away all my makeup. i'm so glad i decided to pick up a bottle!


i use it in 2 ways.
if i am wearing a lot of makeup i use a cotton pad and a q tip for removing eyeliner
carefully and gently not to get it in my eye since it does have oil in it and other ingridients.
or
i just pump some on my hands and massage it all over my wet or dry face.
then i rinse away!


since i have really sensitive skin, i have to be careful on what i put on my face, so i always read the ingredients list.
it has different kinds of fruit extracts including Grapefruit and Peach. it also has Salicylic acid which is known to help with acne, blemishes and pimples, but i have yet to see some changes, and it probably only has a little in the product.
i purchased this for $13 at a Japanese Supermarket.

demonstration:

i put cream shadow, waterproof liner, eyeshadow and mascara on my arm and left it for an hour.
put some on a cotton puff

let it soak for a second
after one swipe

AWESOME!!! specially when you're in a hurry to sleep

i will definately repurchase this product once it runs out :)

<3
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment