Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lakme Color Crush - Yellow 05

I went shopping recently and my all time fav destination is 'Shopperstop' and 'Pantaloons'. Not that they have awesome stuff every time but at times i just love the stuff i get there. Otherwise being an avid shopper, i shop where i fancy *.*
And what took my fancy recently was this beautiful, bright, sunny and sporty color from Lakme from their Color Crush range. I couldn't stop my nail color addiction craving and went ahead....
Its an amazingly bright color with soft glitter. I have lots of nail colors with glitter some soft like shimmer and some really chunky ones. I particularly liked this for its soft glitter like shimmer and such a bright color. If it had chunky glitter it wouldn't have looked so great!




And packing is pretty too which i am so particular. Not that i am a beauty snob but then i love pretty and lovely packing. I love anything shiny and expensive looking and Lakme Color Crush is all that.. 
And today i wanted to share how this pretty color looked on my nails...



Base Coat - Konad
Primary Color - Yellow, 05 from Lakme Color Crush Range
Color for Dots - Black Regular polish from Konad (part of the Stamping Kit)
Dotting Tool - Nirus Nails and Beauty
Top Coat - Konad (part of the stamping kit)

Sorry even before i clicked pic of the original yellow nail color i went ahead making dots. *.*

This range has almost 25 shades to pick from and one is more funky, vibrant and vivid than the other. For some nail color addict like me its pretty hard what to pick and what not to. All the colors are very fashion forward and this range has french manicure shades too and all of this @125 INR each. Now that's pretty deal to ignore if you ask me!!
And this time instead of naming they numbered them. The one i bought is 05 *.*




Now on to what i particularly didn't like!!
The applicator brush as usual is kinda small and narrow when compared to Loreal and Konad.
For me i love to have the brush bit wider so it covers my wide nails fast, nice and easy strokes. Now with small ones i need to be patient and sometimes the color shows off as streaky though this one isn't that streaky.

Overall its a good product and i would love to try other shades from this range.
Rating - 4 out of 5

Will i purchase again? Definitely YES

Till next time...

XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment