Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mommy's Birthday and NAFA with Gladis!

9th January was my mommy's birthday ! xD
Didn't take much photos for a blogpost so I didn't blog about it :(
But I'm gonna combine two blogposts into one so you wouldn't be bored of my boring blog T _ T

That day, we went to Pasta Mania !!



I think I had this Seafood Spaghetti there , super yummy ! Got big mussels and clams !

And this is mommy's birthday cake! Super meh :( And I feel so bad I haven't buy a birthday present for my mom T ~ T



Happy birthday my pretty mommy!!!! ♥

......

Yesterday, I forced Gladis to accompany me to NAFA!



We had lunch at bugis junction! Omurice with Peach soda for me!





Super afraid that no polytechnics will want me, so I went to check out NAFA.
Thinking of going into their Theatre or Dance course! :/

I watched their performance and I swear they are all multi-talented -_- And I can only act and dance a little. Damn.





Haha and Noah's in NAFA too so I was there SPECIALLY to watch his performance -cough-

That's all for now! ^_^

BYEBYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment