Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lush in Singapore

In case you haven't heard of this 'highly raved' brand in USA, LUSH, it is a shop selling fresh handmade cosmetics.



It's kind of like The Body Shop where they sell all the bath products.
The only difference is that Lush does not have a cosmetics line (mascaras,eyeliners,eyeshadows,etc..) like how The Body Shop do, and that Lush have several different good hair products.

I was SOOOOO excited after knowing that LUSH was brought into Singapore!
Almost ALL the youtube beauty gurus adore lush, and it really does made me crazy excited to check out the actual lush store.

AND FINALLY FINALLY, I found out that the 'New' Lush store was opened in the basement of Wisma Atria in Orchard :D



However, I've got to say that I don't really like the smell of the products.
MAYBE some of them, but the scent of the shop reminds me of those flowery fragrance oil, which is totally not my thing. I prefer fruity scent Dx



Some of the hair products there.
I heard pretty good reviews of the hair products in lush.
Hmm.. they better be GOOD considering it's around $20 above for the small one.



Some of the fresh soaps.
I really like the soaps. LOL they kind of reminds me of cheese.
If I'm not wrong, the price of the soaps range around $10 above, mostly at $13 for a small bar. Very expensive indeed D:

There are massage bars as well! I wanted to get a bronzer/shimmer massage bar thing but it's around $20 (??) for a tiny tiny piece, which is like....omg.



Some more hair care products.
HAHA kinda looks like macaroons to me xD Imagine rubbing macaroons on your hair.



BATH BALLS!! (AND YES I KNOW IT'S CALLED BATH BOMBS TOO BUT THERE'S A BATH BOMB LINKING TO BOMB IN LUSH AS WELL, I don't wanna make things complicated so I called it bath balls instead of the usual bath bombs but BATH BALLS IS THE SAME.)
Gotta say I really really like their bath balls!
You throw a bathball into your bathtub, and it will fizzle in the water, until the entire ball dissolves. If I'm not wrong, there's something in the ball so after the entire thing dissolves, some special thing should come out from it, depending on which bathball you get. And yes, it's like a one-time thing. T _ T One bathball, one time usage.
I wanted to get one and try but I don't have a bathtub at home #FUUUU

(Disclaimer: I had NEVER said that Lush isn't good. I merely said how it SMELLED, and that I dislike it. )
That's all for this blogpost!
:D
Sorry I can't blog everyday! Been very busy D;
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment