Sunday, January 29, 2012

Some Recent Favourites.

Been pretty long since I did a 'recent favourite product' blogpost. LOL
Basically, I don't usually buy stuffs every month, so I figured out that I should just do something like this. Hope y'all will like this as much.

So, here are some of the stuffs I recommend you gals to get.

First of all,
Melliesh bronzer and Dollywink Eyelashes.





If you haven't see my review and 'how to get small face with bronzer' post, GO READ LOL.
LOVE IT, you can get yours from shoponblog :)

Another product that I've been using almost everytime when I do my makeup, is ...



Kate's eyebrow powder palette.



It's like a two-in-one thing. You can soften your eyebrow and also use this to contour your nose :)
Got mine from Watson at $20.50 or something. Couldn't remember xD

Recently, I'd been doing a more 'darker' look, so mascara's pretty important.



Really like this SANA mascara as it lengthens and volumnizes your lashes really well. :)
Not sure where to get it, but you can try BHG or SASA :D

Lastly, double sided eyelid tape.



It's my secret weapon *lol* to get that parallel eyelid.
My eyelid is toooooo puffy for ANY eyelid tape to work, and this is the only eyelid tape that worked on my eyes. So I LOVE IT.
According to my cousin, this will not drop out even if you sweat, but most of the other brands will.
Got this from SASA at $4.50. Expensive but works for me, so I'm gonna get more :D

That's all. Alright, bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment