Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese New Year !!

Happy lunar new year lovelies ! :D
Hope all of you had fun on the eve, first and second day ^_^

I got to say Chinese New year became more and more mundane for me. :(
Also, there's not much CNY feel this year.

Worst of all, I caught up with FLU, and then sore throat, and then a little fever.
And the ang paos collected so much lesser than usual. Or is it just me? LOL

So anyway, first day of lunar new year...

I had super thick makeup.
Not exactly thick, but I had eyelid tape and falsies on. Hahaha!



We headed to the temple first, and then to pizza hut for lunch.



Then from pizza hut to my grandma's house.



MY MOM.



It was boring. Really.

Oh btw, this is my bag for CNY. :)



I forgot to snap a photo of my outfit on both days, because I was down with fever. :(
On the first day, I wore a lace dress, with this bag, and Anna Nucci doll shoes.
Makeup was complicated that day.
But then it got ruined because I had a flu. -__-
My nose got itchy and then I teared, my falsies dropped, and my eyes became droopy.
LOL

On the second day,
we went to grandma's house to gamble lol.



With my cousin ♥



Yeah, my eyebags.

After that, we went to the new Johor Premium Outlet !
It looks kind of like Sentosa's Waterfront Station.



Supposingly ATAS since it's all the expensive brands.
But then we went into some shops, all their branded things are thrown all around.
Like they didn't put them nicely under the glass drawer.
It's all scattered. :/

Also, there's A LOT of people there. Everything must queue.




Just my opinions though. :) The stuff there are pretty cheap.

That's all for my day one and two CNY lol.
How was yours ? ^_^

Alright, byebye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment