Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just some rants, you don't have to read this.

You can totally skip this post and go to the post below with photos of your favourite people.
I just want to rant with my horrible English, so pardon me.

I have to say that I'm a super unlucky girl because shits like this always happen to me in life.
ALWAYS, but I'm never used to it. Like who the fuck gets used to shits like this right?

I'm not famous, not pretty, not anyone anybody will actually respect.
I appreciate how some readers are very polite to me and all, I really appreciate it and I love them, but we'll just put them aside for now as they don't deserve to join in this disgusting ranting session.
Classy people stay classy.

IF you followed me on twitter, you should've known that I had been grumbling on twitter about this psycho bitch (which I shall not name). I apologize if I spammed your timeline and made your day grumpy as well, but I couldn't take it and that's the only place I can complain (other than to Rachell) , you must understand I can't go to the street and pick out a stranger for a fight. Yknow, I'll most probably die in 3 seconds.

Okay back to the point, I don't know this psycho bitch. By DON'T KNOW, I mean I really don't know. I might have met her once, but I don't even know her name.
Not trying to be offensive but girl, BEFORE you knew I was friends with somebody interesting ( or that I am interesting ), you didn't even bother to ASK FOR MY NAME and MAKE FRIENDS WITH ME. -'-
Yes I saw your face once, yes you saw my face once. I don't know your name, okay maybe you know my name, that makes us friends? No, not even acquaintances.
Just to clear things out, I might sound unfriendly and that I don't wanna make friends with her, but the thing is, all the people who went to that certain event, should know that I was fucking friendly and MADE FRIENDS with nearly everyone. (Maybe not ONLY that event.)
It's funny that we didn't became friends considering how friendly you are (after you knew I'm friends with someone interesting).
Yknow what I mean, if you're friendly, we would have been friends. But you were NOT during that event.
And surprisingly, I just knew we went to TWO same events together, and wow, I don't know you? O_O Not trying to BRAG but everytime I go to events, I make friends with the bloggers, and then we all became friends IN THE FIRST EVENT we attended together, THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDLY (as friendly as how you are after you know I'm friends with someone interesting.)

So to sum up, I'm still not your friend because we never talked, not even simple introduction was made.
Even when you tell people that you're my friend, I'm still like O_O because I don't even know your name darling.
Yes, we can be friends, I don't mind making more friends, but your actions disgust me.

It's that ulterior motive behind your " I'm friends with Peishi" that MAKES CHILL RUN DOWN MY FREAKING SPINE.
I'm still nice enough to SMILE AND GIVE YOU POSITIVELY NICE ANSWERS babe.

If you were as friendly as how you are after you know I'm more than what you thought I am, then we should had been friends.
Now, can you piece all these things together ?
I'm automatically your friend after you know I know someone interesting.
Then you tell people that I'm your friend, so that you can climb over me and hang out with someone you want to hang out with.
I'm nice to you, but that doesn't mean you can use me like how you use your motherfucking credit card yo. Yes, you may be a nice girl to my friend, but who knows, it seems to me like you will only hang out and talk to interesting people.

Like I said, I don't fucking know you.
Have you EVER see strangers ask strangers to DO STUFF FOR THEM ?
Have you EVER see strangers so fucking bhb to ask strangers to have a day out with them?
I can't possibly reject you, and I don't fucking know why I'm like a "Yes man" that day.

I hope I can name you, I hope I can tell all of you what exactly happened so I wouldn't sound like some petty bitch being unfriendly.
But I'm incapable of winning a psycho bitch, and that I'm probably too nice to flame anyone.

Yknow, I don't usually blog about psycho bitches that I'd met. But I hate being used so I've to blog about how I feel about this psycho bitch.

You can choose not to read though. I'm just sad and angry.

Here, a photo of me from my phone to bribe you all. I'm still a nice girl. *flashes a fake smile*



Bye lovelies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment