Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sponsored Review: A Singapore Love Story

Hello! Been a few days since I blogged :D
I took leave today so I'm gonna stay at home and REST! ^_^



Okay so anyway, recently, I had received a book by Low Kay Hwa ( A Singapore Love Story).
Honestly, I don't like reading books, so obviously, this book didn't excite me.



BUT! I was so wrong.

When I was reading this novel (A Singapore Love Story), I was like O_O because I didn't know what was happening in the middle of the story LOL.
It was too complicated for me I grabbed my hair and whatsapped Rachell to ask her what happened.
So she insisted me to finish the book first, and if I can't understand, she'll explain xD



So I got back to my book, finished it, and laughed at myself.
You kind of have to finish the whole book to understand haha.

It's one of the best novels I had read so far!

Since it's a 'Singapore Love Story' , most of the things in there are really relatable.
The story's really touching, it's like a real life story, I can feel everything he wrote.



I really like how sweet the couple in the story are, and how they are willing to sacrifice things to protect each other.
I LOVE how the guy asked the girl to be his girlfriend. Guys, please get this book and LEARN how to ask girls to be your girlfriend, instead of your usual boring tactics lol.

I recommend you to get this book, I really like it.
You can read the preview here :D

Also, I have two " For That Day " by Low Kay Hwa for giveaway (CLOSED) ! :D



All you have to do is...

1) Leave a comment with your email and name.

2)Say " ENTER ME!! " (you can also add "peishi i love you so much" I don't mind. HAHAH just kidding.)

Click on this post's title to leave a comment :D
Giveaway will end on 20th January, by midnight! ^_^



BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment