Wednesday, January 4, 2012

After work.

In case you didn't follow my twitter *WTF , Y U NO?* , I got a job.
I have no idea what my job is but its legal and boring , yes.

Rachell and Noah came to 'fetch' me after my first day of work yesterday ^_^
LOL and Noah came to meet us with his Ali baba pants #okcan

So we were just walking around in Ion Orchard.
There's this part when I think a group of people recognize Noah and they were saying :
" Eh that guy is the one who made the steven lim video one ah? "
LOL And he was dancing with his usual weird moves without realising people staring at him.
WTF hahahah.









We went to NeuLook too !
Omg I loveeee their bags :(



Anyway, we were joking about the physically retarded/disabled bunny all the while.
In case you don't know what's a disabled bunny............



TAADAHH.
Yeah and I'm that awesome artist. I feel the potential in me , thankyou lol.

I was trying to draw bunny version of noah but then I was lazy to draw the body so ......
You can stalk Rachell's twitter and find the whatsapp convo lol. There's Rachell + Me + Naomi's version as well! HAHAH. You can compare the perfectly normal bunnies and the disabled one.

So anyways, here ...is....Noah.



UNCANNY SIMILARITY . I AM COMPLETELY ....dumbfounded. HAHAHAHA.
I just don't get the hand part hahahahhahaha.



So after that, the rich boy kept going into different branded shops while me and Rachell waited outside because we're too inferior to go into any of them LOL.

So this is what we did behind him.




OMG !



HAHAHAHAHA. Okay I feel bad. Not.
Okay I feel bad, before Noah's fans come and hate on me. ♥ Hahahaha.
PEACE Y(^_^)Y





Then we went to A & F ...



And that's all I guess :B

Btw, my babylove Rachell came back from Japan with GOODIES FOR ME!! ♥ ♥
OMG I LOVE HER MAXIMUM.
SHE THOUGHT OF ME EVEN WHEN SHE'S HAVING FUN , YOU SEE ~~~
#foreveralone meme , go corner eat your jelly!!
LOL just kidding~



She know I like Rohto lycee pink stuffs so she got me this eyedrop !~~ ♥





THANK YOU !! :D

Alrighto , byebye! ^_^


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment