Saturday, January 21, 2012

Supposingly an inspired look.

I tried doing the Goo Hara inspired look but failed.
I have no idea why I can't see my makeup in the photos.
But it looks opera-ish with my three coats of mascara and thick eyeliner irl . -__-

Btw this is me, without eyelid tape.
I blame my eyelids for everything.



So I decided to use mezaik fibre. Near view in case you're wondering how it looks like :)



& I did some act artsy photos.......



#majorepicfail



Whatever it is, I took some photos so it's worth a blog post. xD

By the way, I'd been ranting on twitter about the crazy drop of views on my blog.
Yeah you can make a big fuss like ..
" Ya you blog just for fame la! No blog views then wanna die already. Don't blog la! "

Yupp, I've been deciding to close down my blog since the blog views dropped so much.
BUT!
I can't be irresponsible because I know even if there's only one reader, I must still continue blogging , because that one reader is important (like isn't it touching when people still reads your blog when others hate it?) and that I'd already spent so much time and effort on it, if I quit, I gotta start all over again next time, which is totally stupid and useless.

And yes, who doesn't blog for fame?
No fame = no money = no income = bang wall = die. Get it?
No, I was just exaggerating. xD

I was sad over the views because I spent lots of effort on my blog, but yet nobody bother to read.
Sometimes, people do view, but they kind of skipped all the words and ask me questions on formspring like...





DAYUMMMM!
Y U NO READ?!?!?
*grabs my hair and scream*

But in this case, viewing is better than not viewing so thanks. :D

Then I realized how easy come easy go this type of thing is, so I'll rather just be all natural and let it come and go.
I don't blog to impress, I blog to express.
Okay maybe not EXACTLY to express only, because I did share things.
Whatever it is, it's sad to see that my views drop so much, that's why I was grumbling non-stop.
Omfg I don't even know why I'm here explaining lol.

Happy lunar new year ! ♥
No matter what, love y'all and have a joyful holiday ! ^_^Y xx

No comments:

Post a Comment