Friday, January 27, 2012

Philosophy's Hope Springs Eternal... Deep Sea Revitalizing Mask



I wasn't planning on doing a review for this product just yet,but after using it again i just had so many good things to say about it. My mom and I share a love for Philosophy products, however i don't really use their skin care stuff only their bath and body products, but my mom is a big fan and uses their products regularly. The first time i saw this in her shower, i couldn't help myself so i tried it and was amazed. the product has a yucky seaweed green color-like something you'll find at the bottom of the ocean. it has a gel like consistency and smells like axe or a men's pefume, but not as overpowering. what i found out about philosophy skin care products while poking around my mom's stuff is that they have a strong chemical like smell, Hope in a Jar to me smells like chlorine. like most philosophy products, it is a bit pricey for me, a 5oz one ranges from $25-$30+, so for the meantime i'll just use my mom's ^___^

"Natural marine extract rich in antioxidants helps revitalize and protect skin, minerals from the deep sea help condition and refresh skin, sea salt provides gentle purification to help renew skin."

~~directions on the back say: apply to clean skin from hairline to bustline. massage. leave on for 5 minutes then rinse. use as often as you like. ~~

 i used this product in two ways:
  • in the shower i let the steam open up my pores and then i apply this as directed.
  • when my skin feels dull, i put some on and leave it on while doing stuff around the house then rinse. 
after using this product my skin feels healthy and nurtured. actually once i rinse this product off i can feel that it settled into my skin and leaves a thin layer of moisture. in other words i feel like i'm not rinsing anything since it stuck to my skin(in a good way), like a light barrier . i feel happy and my skin feels happy since it gets some nutrients. i read somewhere that this actually has  over 250 minerals and antioxidants :) i will definately keep using this product. Love it!!

<3
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment