Thursday, January 26, 2012

Movie Preview of We Not Naughty!

Received an invitation from Nuffnang for the Movie Preview of We Not Naughty ! :D
Crazy thing is Jack Neo, Shawn Lee, Joshua Ang and Roy Li were all there ! ^_^
HEHEH.

Before that, I headed to Bugis Essensual to find Rachell , Eric and Noah :D





Camwhored a bit while waiting for Eric and then walked around to film Noah's video.







Then me and Noah seperated with Eric and Rachell for the movie ! :)



I have to say "We not Naughty" is SUPER AWESOME !!!! ^o^
I'll rate 4.9/5 stars for it hahaha.
We had a good seat ! Shawn and Joshua was directly in front of us.
It's like a 4D movie experience lolwtf.

It's a must-watch movie !
Very touching, and the storyline is super relatable.
I'm dying to say the story because it's soooo nice.
My fav part was Joshua's and Amos yee's convo haha!! Everyone applauded at the part.
Can't say what it is, I don't wanna be a spoiler, so go watch XD

Took photos with Roy li, Jack Neo, Shawn and Joshua!
SUPER sad because IT'S SO BLURRY. ESPECIALLY AT ME + SHAWN + JOSHUA WTF. :(
Somemore I'm damn ugly in it -__-



But that 30 seconds was damn worth it. HAHAHAHA THEY WERE SO NEAR ME. YOU JELLY?

I was scared to say hi to Jack Neo but he's really nice to approach and say hi !! :D
Shook hands with him and Shawn! Shawn have really good figure and he's very nice and cute :)

Badges from Nuffnang and churpchurp :)



Thank you Nuffnang for this movie and for the great seats xD Enjoyed it a LOT!~
Alright. I'm so tired and sleepy from walking today lol. BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment