Friday, January 27, 2012

Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Perfect Plum

I was introduced to Avon my by old friend. I generally wouldn't have picked up but when my friend insisted i gave in. She has a good collection of products from Avon ranging from lipglosses to nailcolors. Well she is in love with Avon!! Her reason - not pricey and at same time range of colors and shades to choose from is vast.
I couldn't disagree!!
My friend gave me this Avon Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Perfect Plum saying that i should try this first before i go for pricey lip liners. Hmmm..... i naturally had to try.

    Swatches - LipLiner - Avon Glimmerstick in Perfect Plum
                     Lipstick - Loreal Paris Color Riche 712 Pourpre Milla

When swatched the color is gorgeous. Its Perfect plum color but sort of dark. Though matte the color  is absolutely lovely and stayed for quite long time than i expected. In Looks its quite slim and nice packed. Color stripe at the bottom of the liner makes it easy to pick up from whole lot of bunch (well thats incase you have too many like me *.*). 
Its a retractable liner which i particularly love as i hate using sharpners but when twisted too much you will run the risk of breaking the tip. Well i was trying to see how long it is and i broke it hehehe *.* 
What i particularly quite not liked is its too matte for my taste and the liner tip is quite thin and delicate unlike the ones i have from Jordana and Maxfactor.
Other than that its a lovely product to try and definitely not too pricey. Easy on budget which makes it easy to buy more in various colors.
Rating - 3 out of 5

I normally like to fill my lips with lipliner dab and fill up with lip color and again finish off with outlining the lips with liner. This way it stays pretty long for me with very few touch ups. 

What do you do to make your lipcolor stay longer???

XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment