Friday, January 27, 2012

Revlon Moisturizing LipColors - Duty Free Shopping

Hello Girls
When it was time for me to travel to Kerala i was in Chaos. Though going on vacation shouldn't be stressful i was kind of !!
Going on trip isn't always easy and with loads of different things to pack, it can be sometime confusing as what's best to pack and what not, whats required and what can be avoided, whats blah blah and whats not....
Esp when it comes to makeup - nail colors, lip colors...
Talking of travel and lipcolors, i must say mine was to an extent easy and nice in one aspect. I had this amazing collection of moisturizing lip colors from Revlon. Not only the shades, i was eager to flaunt the sexy gold things in my hands. Now who doesn't love beautiful packing???








I was relieved atleast one thing was easy to do when going on travel.... *.*
With this total pack i didn't need anything more for lips. From bold to earthy tones, i had everycolor i wanted in my reach. Definitely they were moisturizing and when applied they were gorgeous too. I couldn't be happier. This was a gift from my husband - DutyFree Shopping in Flight *.*
Isn't that cool??
Review and more story later!!

Do you feel the same way about travel?? Let me know how you sort your things when going on a trip..

XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment