Friday, January 6, 2012

Everyday makeup look.

I did a makeup tutorial video for this "Everyday makeup look" .
But then I accidentally deleted it #FUUU T _ T
So if you like this look, request it on formspring, and I'll redo it if it's highly requested ♥



Basically, I named it the everyday makeup look because there's no false eyelashes to make it too 'dramatic' .
I used double eyelid tape for this super clear parallel eyelid.



It makes a huge difference and makes my eyes rounder than ever :(
Sad thing is it looks pretty obvious in real life.



This look can also work on tapered eyelid.
I named it everyday makeup look because this is what I usually wear (minus eyelid tape) when I go out (except those lazy days when I decided not to do any makeups) xD



Actually I was thinking if I should redo this look WITHOUT the eyelid tape so it'll be more like the usual everyday makeup that I do when I go out.





Y I NO BORN WITH NATURAL PARALLEL EYELIDS.





Btw, here you go , the eye makeup.



It's like the no makeup - makeup. You can see the difference between makeup and no makeup but then it looks like you have no makeup on after you did the makeup. #mindfucked









"Oh look at my monkey."

LOL

Okay that's all for this post, so do tell me if you want me to redo a video for this .

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment