Saturday, January 28, 2012

Review: Rohto Eyedrop

Many asked me to review on the Rohto Lycee Eyedrop that Rachell got for me from Japan.
I can't bear to open it, so I bought another type of Rohto Eyedrop (Not the lycee version) ,that is available in Singapore, to review on.



I don't know if it's really made in Japan but they wrote "Osaka Japan" so ya, maybe it really is lol.
But unlike the lycee one, the packaging is not pretty, not pink, not shiny, and not full of Japanese words.
They are both by Rohto though.



If we don't compare it with Lycee version, the eyedrop is in a cube shape, and its a SCOREEEE because most eyedrops are ugly in those typical bottle shape xD



I had tried Complete's eyedrop, and the cheap eyedrop.
I really like Rohto's eyedrop compared to the other two as it really refreshes my eyes. :)
It doesn't sting, and doesn't have that prickly feeling in your eyes.
Feels damn normal, and a drop on each eye can last me the whole day.



LOVE how it makes me feel like I have no lenses on ! :D



Btw, these are just my opinion, not sure if it will work on everyone, but I love it.
It's...I think $7.90 for an eyedrop :)
You can get this from Guardian/Watson/certain optical shops ! :D

BYE loves. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment