Saturday, January 7, 2012

Everything means nothing, if I ain't got you.



My webcam do wonders, I doubt I look like myself -.-





I'm sorry about all the things I said to you, but then, I realized..... I didn't speak at all.
Probably someone miss my voice too much and got some kind of hallucinations going on.
I feel so sorry for you darling.

animated gif how to

Complicated things going all around recently, but it's just cool that I get to see the true colors of different people, and how the truth can be twisted so much to the extent that you can't do anything else but to just sit back, applaud, and sometimes, chuckle a little. I'm truly impressed by how capable some people are. BUT!...they kind of used their creativity at the wrong place.

Cut all those stupid things, and on to my new video.. MY MAKEUP COLLECTION video as requested !
Sorry the lighting is sooooo crazily bad :(
And it's blocked in Japan because I used cardcaptor sakura's song T _ T
Watch in HD - 720p or 1080p if you really bth the quality. :D



I'll probably redo one when I have the time!
BYE~

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment