Friday, May 31, 2013

Review: Nuxe Rose Miscellar Cleansing Water

I enjoy doing product reviews, especially so for makeup removers. Although lately I haven't been applying makeup, but whenever I do, it is in my utmost importance to ensure I remove every single bit of it!

This Nuxe Rose Miscellar Cleansing Water was one of the goodies that I received from one of my Bellabox, which I have stopped subscribing to. 

When you twist open the cap, you will be welcomed with a soap-like fragrance, with a whiff of rose. The scent of rose is not very strong, so for those who dislike rose scents, you might be able to handle this. 

The light rose scent reminds me of the Crabtree & Evelyn Rose Water Handcream, but of a milder tone. 

Check out the list of ingredients in this product here:

As always, my review is coupled with a "test" to see how many swipes or wipes do I need to get rid of all this "paint". 

I have done this review immediately after I did one of my spring looks, but I totally forgotten about it. That explains the delay =) 

I have put on a non-waterproof eyeliner, and non-waterproof mascara. Not a very good test in fact, but after weeks of usage, I will share whether it works for waterproof eye products or not shortly!

The Nuxe Rose Miscellar Cleansing Water has a yellow tint to it. Pour a generous amount, enough to cover your eyelid, unto a cotton pad. 
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment