Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Selena Gomez Come and Get It Inspired Makeup

Selena Gomez has a very pretty face, she always reminds me of the barbie doll called Bratz. They are so hot and wild looking, err..


Anyhow, I will be re-creating her look from her latest MV, Come and Get It. This look is something heavier than her usual eyeliner, and I have simply combined all the various looks together to get this 1 look. 



The main characteristics of this look would be the strong brows and eyeliner. Although they are mainly black, but when she flutters her eyelid (especially the image above), you could see the silver eyeshadow  used.  

SO Come and Get It nowwww!

Disclaimer: I honestly think I did a bad job this time, but this is my experimental makeup xP
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment