Berry Me by GOSH is a lush shade that definitely has a fitting name. The colour is a combination of strawberries, raspberries, with a slight hint of blueberries.
Seen here are 2 coats of this Special Edition GOSH polish.
My personal rating for Berry Me (on a scale from 1 - 10, the higher the #, the better the rating):
a) Coats: It took two coats for opacity = 9
b) Thickness of Polish: Not too thick at all, evened out nicely = 9
c) Ease of Application: Brush allowed for super easy application = 10
d) Appeal Factor: Rich shade, can be worn year-round = 10
Added some super shine and durability to this manicure by finishing off with
ASK Cosmetics' Top Coat.
If you are a user of TIPS Nail Conditioner and you're wondering how to apply TIPS with polished nails here are our "tips" for you:
1. Remove ALL nail polish with our Revival Nail Polish Remover. If you are wearing thick polish and/or several layers, use a 2nd cotton pag to ensure EVERYTHING is removed.
2. Wash your hands with soap and water.
3. Wait at least one hour before applying fresh nail polish.
4. First apply a clear base coat.
5. Then apply the desired nail polish.
6. Wait 24 hours for the polish to dry completely.
7. Apply TIPS Nail Conditioner once or twice daily around the cuticles and skin surrounding the nail as well as under the free edges of your natural nail.
Be sure to follow me for more swatches, nail care advice, reviews, contests and more:
- via Facebook click here
- on Pinterest click here
- watch us on YouTube click here
- follow us on Twitter click here
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Til next time, Lisa M.