Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Collective Haul Youtube Video! Including Illamasqua, Synful Colors, FeelUnique and More...

Ello lovelies!

I filmed a bit of a huge collective haul the other week and after some debating with myself i finally decided to upload it! I recently purchased a new camera so hopefully no more filming on my iMac, but I've yet to get to grips with settings or had to time to play around with it with the mountain of university work to do.

But luckily i have a little over a week left at university this year so the second that last piece is submitted, usual blogging activities will commence! And boy I've got some goodies to share with you all.

So until then, here is a bit of a shabby collective haul with most of the things I've splurged on in the last month!

What products have you beauty addicts been splurging on?

Leave a comment and let me know!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment