Tuesday, May 14, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] Mamonde Shimmer Skin primer, using with Mamonde Real Skin Founder

We all like for our skin to be shiny and bright. For that sort of products I suggest using these two products together.

Mamonde Shimmer Skin primer, using with Mamonde Real Skin Founder


Name : Mamonde Shimmer Skin Primer
Price / Amount : 15,000won / 30ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

Name : Mamonde Real Skin Founder
Price / Amount : 25,000 / 13g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


If you a regular reader of my post you'll remember I've already written about Mamonde Real Skin Founder post before. However I found out you can make out more from this Foundation with the Skin primer. I'll show you how to use these two together.


If you haven't seen the post I did about this click to check it out


This is Mamonde Shimmer skin Primer
Pink and Black! Always the perfect combination!

How to mix these?
It's simple



Yup it's that simple squiz and some on the foundation and use your sponge
to spread it evenly


You can already see more moist on the foundation!
See the watery sparkle?




With Shimmer(Mixed) / Without Shimmer(Not Mixed)


Mixed together / Not mixed together
See how not mixed one looks dry and rough?
The one that's mixed together looks very creamy

This is how it turned out, the foundation really makes your skin reflects light
in a healthy and beautiful model-like way.

The reason I used this foundation to mix with 
because I liked how well it cling to your skin.

However I was afraid after mix it might not cling as well...
Okay frankly it did lose some of the clinging, but only by little bit
It still clings well, and I like it.

It covers up your mole and pores well, and makes your skin clear and single toned!


To all my readers,

It's been almost 8 months since I started my tiny blog. Never have I thought my tiny blog would gain so many comments and have this many followers.
All of your comments is always a joy and blessing to me.

As time goes by I saw one big problem of my blog, many of you saw my reviews and wanted to try Korean Cosmetic however I understand it is not easy to buy Korean Cosmetic overseas.
This has been my biggest concern and spent many times thinking of a solution.
After a long planning I made up a small event for my beloved readers whom always have been encouraging and loving towards me and my posts
When ever I buy cosmetic (and I buy a lot) I I wish to buy products that my readers wishes to get.
I understand that because it's international shipping the cost may feel high to some people.
I try my best to keep the shipping fee as low as possible. With tracking number fee for the safety of the mail and the product inside.

I'm  so happy that I found a way to express my thankfulness to all my readers through this event!
Again, I'm so thankful to everyone who read my post even though my writing is poor and reviews seem immature
I just always try to make my blog a place you can have fun and just enjoy yourselves.
I will be uploading reviews and do my best upgrading it to a higher level. Please look forward for my future reviews I dearly hope you'll find them interesting and fun!
I pray for good health and happiness to be with you always.

With Love
Lady Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment