Saturday, May 25, 2013

Food Review: Sheng Kee Dessert

Desserts! I love eating desserts, today I am going to share the Hong Kong dessert from Sheng Kee Desserts store.

They had a 3 for 2 dessert promotion, so the 2 of us ordered 3 desserts to share.

1. Popular Mango Sago with Pomelo 
This is a very rich and sweet dessert. But the fresh pomelo will help to keep the mango sweetness at bay. 

Rate: 3/5

-

2. Mango Pudding
This mango pudding is not sweet, however the subtle mango pieces in the pudding gives it some extra flavour. I really love this pudding, because it isn't too rich or sweet. 

Rate: 3.5/5

-

3. Mango, Grass Jelly with Pearl Jelly
This had got to be my favourite! This has the lightest consistency, and a tinge of sourness. Although I would prefer my grass jelly to be in blocks instead of stripes.

Rate: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment