Tuesday, May 21, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger / Lady Fox] Laneige Silk Intense Lip Stick

Guys Remember I told you I got a new plant? well it's been 9 days I wanna show you how well it grew!
I'm so proud of myself, look how it bloomed! There's more flower bud, so I'm thinking maybe I could cut some of the flower and put it in a little vase in the center of my dinning room. or I could just leave it there. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Fine...... I know you're thinking "It's just a plant nothing to see about that"
Hey! I had a lot of  plants, my plants all died within the month. It would rot from the inside! ALL my plants died that way. so that's why I wanna keep this one alive!

(Arn't you guys proud of me?)

And I succeed, finally. I dearly hope to see them bloom next year too!

Flowers are pretty, but I think these Laneige Silk Intense Lip Stick is even more pretty

Price / Amount : 20,000WON / 3.5g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


(Don't tell the flowers I said that, I heard flower can "understand" words)

The Ad of this lipstick said, 
"It is silky so it feels light, with smooth texture over your lips. Colors are vivid and moist for beautiful and sexy lips"

I love how fashionable it looks.


18 colors and the ones I'm going to introduce is SYP36 and R21
SYP36 looks good on everyday wear and R21 is more for special day look
I'm so excited aren't you?


The best thing about this lipstick is how well it cling to your lips
It makes your lips so natural when you apply this lip stick.

Plus it is moist! Usually when you apply moist lipstick
it can easily come off when you drink coffee or just a slight touch.
Silk Intense Lip Stick comparably come off less!


Would you believe this was just one layer?
I love how the color turned out to be!

Plus I love how I don't need to apply moisturizer for my lips before lipstick.
It has all the moist for your lips.

It doesn't last long like Tint Lipstick but I believe it quiet long even for a lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment