Wednesday, May 15, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] The Face Shop Face it Oil Cut Pore Balm

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] The Face Shop Face it Oil Cut Pore Balm

Okay some of you may know what this is,
I didn't know it exist till now.

It's an oil based balm that you can apply before makeup
the balm will cover up your pores
and makes a sparkle skin under neath all the makeup you'll be applying

The Face Shop Face it Oil Cut Pore Balm will help your makeup last longer
Keeps your skin moist and sparkle clean all day long.



Okay it looks kinda cheap but we all know I don't judge them by their cover.


Milky White~
There's a pump but I suggest you use your hand than the pump
You'll see why as you read on.

Not applied / Applied

You can see how moisty and clean your skin looks.
Imaging how well your makeup product will look on that pretty skin

If you are having bad makeup day like sometimes you have bad hair day
This balm can help!


See all the black dust?
This is after first use.
Once these dust get stuck you can never really get them off
It will get on your balm and same thing will happen.

For clean use, don't use the pump!

Before / After
The most important test will be how well it covers your pores!

I tried to make the pores look big and wide as I can
so you can actually see the difference

You can tell your pores look less deep 
and the blackness is all gone
and your skin look shiny bright

Okay this product was okay, until I used it on some of the soft wrinkles I have
(I'm not old!)
Not so much covering for your wrinkles....
Well it didn't matter because I have BB cream  foundation that do that part.

Your turn
This product have been on the top products among pore balm. What do you think? would you buy it?


No comments:

Post a Comment