Saturday, May 11, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] AtomMi Nutrition Cream and AtomMi BB Cream

[Korean Cosmetic Blogger / Lady Fox] AtomMi Nutrition Cream and AtomMi BB Cream

AtomMi Nutrition Cream and AtomMi BB Cream 


Name : Atomi Nutrition Cream
Price / Amount : 38,500won / 50ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

Name : Atomi BB Cream
Price / Amount : 13,600won / 40g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com


You know how some of the makeup says they extract oil from plants? Natural they can be, you will get not only the oil but all the chlorophyll too, making the color dark and unclear. AtomMi is a product using strong rays to extract only the oil and no other substance. (High tech XD)

First product I want to introduce is: AtomMi Nutrition Cream
Main Ingredient is natural mushrooms, special type of rice, cordyceps flowers, etc.
The ingredient are herbs that helps with your skin to recover elastic or stay elastic.

When I looked at this product the case looked hmm... what's the word... cheap. I guess the makers decided to hid all the good stuff inside.

The texture is very rich and heavy. I guess the heavy it gets more good stuff for my skin! This cream when you apply it you can feel that it's not those type where the moment you apply you feel your skin is sucking the cream inward, instead it is more like the cream is slowly melting into your skin.
You can practically see the richness just by looking at this photo!
No matter how much you apply you will soon find the cream gone, and leaving you white and moist skin.
for demonstration Applied a lot of cream

See how it turned out? moist, sparkle, pretty skin! What I have always dreamed of having XD
Second product I will introduce today is : AtomMi BB Cream 

Now you have got your skin all healthy and pretty, it's time for makeup.
This product have two abilities, whitening and blocks sun rays.
I think AtomMi BB cream is best used when you fix your makeup but can't put on sun cream on top, try using this product instead. It will fix your makeup and protect your skin from the sun.

The color pigment of this BB cream is very strong. So it will cover just about anything.
You know how strong pigment BB cream get's very greasy as time goes? Well, maybe because of all that high techy techy, I feel no greasy or stuffiness even after hours of wearing this product.

Coverage test


Scars, Black head and Moles
All covers very well!

Before and After
You can see the redness, brown freckless is gone, instead natural clean look is made.


My tips on using AtomMi Nutrition Cream and AtomMi BB Cream 

I love  how healthy your skin look when using these product. Your skin will look clean and single tone (not redness here and blackness there.) Although the product is not sticky it still has plant oil so I suggest people with oily skin not to use this. I think I will work best with people with dry skin, especially in the winter or fall or people living in cold windy climate.

Because of the color some people might worry your skin will down tone. First it might look like it did down tone, but slowly the color turns into your natural skin color. To people who like bright sparkly skin they might not really like this BB cream. But I like how well it moisturize your skin.


To all my readers,

It's been almost 8 months since I started my tiny blog. Never have I thought my tiny blog would gain so many comments and have this many followers.
All of your comments is always a joy and blessing to me.

As time goes by I saw one big problem of my blog, many of you saw my reviews and wanted to try Korean Cosmetic however I understand it is not easy to buy Korean Cosmetic overseas.
This has been my biggest concern and spent many times thinking of a solution.
After a long planning I made up a small event for my beloved readers whom always have been encouraging and loving towards me and my posts
When ever I buy cosmetic (and I buy a lot) I I wish to buy products that my readers wishes to get.
I understand that because it's international shipping the cost may feel high to some people.
I try my best to keep the shipping fee as low as possible. With tracking number fee for the safety of the mail and the product inside.

I'm  so happy that I found a way to express my thankfulness to all my readers through this event!
Again, I'm so thankful to everyone who read my post even though my writing is poor and reviews seem immature
I just always try to make my blog a place you can have fun and just enjoy yourselves.
I will be uploading reviews and do my best upgrading it to a higher level. Please look forward for my future reviews I dearly hope you'll find them interesting and fun!
I pray for good health and happiness to be with you always.

With Love
Lady Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment