Thursday, May 16, 2013

Featured Review: MicaBeauty Cosmetics Mineral Makeup


I have an exciting review to share with you all today! Recently, I was invited to the MicaBeauty studio in Wisma Atria, After Eve The Skin Studio. If you have been to Wisma, you would have noticed a beauty counter with an interior that looked like a luxurious salon, I guess it is because of the chairs they use..

Disclaimer: I was invited to try out their products and provide a review. As always, reviews are done 100% wholeheartedly and honestly. 

After Eve The Skin Studio is an a one-stop studio where skincare products are specially sourced from all over the world to provide high-quality aesthetics solutions to beauty conscious consumers - Information directly lifted from Wisma's Website. The various brands that they carry are: MicaBeauty (of course!), ONSEN, GRATiAE and Vine Vera.

Did you know?
MicaBeauty products are all natural powders, made from 100% pure mica and minerals. These products are suitable for all skin types, even the acne prone or sensitive skin, because they do not contain chemicals. So, it will not clog your pores or irritate your skin. 

You guys probably might know, I have sensitive skin, and I still have some acne scarring left from the acne outbreak last year, so I was ecstatic to have a go! 


At their studio, the makeup artist Farah introduced various products to me and did a demonstration on my face as well. I really love the finished look, it is so natural and exactly how I would love my makeup to be *.* 

And this was the look she did for me! 

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment