Monday, December 26, 2011

What's my new year resolutions?

Hello!!!
So basically, some things kind of got me to blog this so here I am.
It's like 6 days to the new year!
Have you gotten what you want for the new year?
No I haven't wtfml.

Okay so here are my new year resolutions.

1) I need to see four digits in my bank.

Okay because I had been spending like some whore now and I really need to feed my bank otherwise it'll be as skinny as me. (Wait no, it's skinnier than me now wtf.)
I'm gonna work work work!

2) Get a hair sponsor.

I want a HAIR SPONSOR so bad. Look at my grass hair...I guess grasses are even softer #okcan.
My hair can officially compete with metal wires. I doubt metal wires have any split ends T _ T
So yupp, I want to get a hair sponsor!!!! x__x

3) Increase blog hits.

Okay this should totally be on the TOP of this entire list because that's what it matters. Like without hits, who wants to give me nice hair right? Yea.

4) Think about my future more often.

I seemed to be neglecting my future recently. Having no fame so my blog wouldn't bring me anywhere far. Having no good results so my academics area won't bring me anywhere further either. Well well......

5) Eat a lot more than usual and get at least half of Hyuna's figure.

This is like the main of all main points. LOL. All skinny girls like me will be agitated and swallow ten cows after watching this.



Yes.

That's pretty much all I can think of now.
So...what's your new year resolutions? ^_^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment