Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NAPBAS in KL 2011 - Extrasss

Extra photos I got from Samantha! ^_^
Really like these photos she took of me, even though the lighting needa adjust a bit ! :D



Actually, I'm supposed to be getting ready to meet Rachell now but then ....*starts to sing BECAUSE OF YOU*

LOL

So here goes~



In bed before we got ready for NAPBAS. xD



Finally~ A photo of Amanda with us ! :)



And some act-artsy photos we took when everyone went to Zouk that night.









This is the miniature effect mode in the camera. I guess it SOMEHOW managed to scan an ugly face and blur it -__- #okcan





That's all!

Dress from a shop in Orchard Cineleisure.
Shoes from Anna Nucci.
Bag from Talisman.
Earrings *I doubt you can see lol* from F21.

Please read my blogpost so you all won't flood my formspring with repeated questions :( xx

Love ya bye~! ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment