Friday, December 30, 2011

Last day of 2011

I believe everybody thought time passed really quickly.
But in fact, I thought it felt like 3 years gathered into one.
Or maybe it's so fast that I thought some stuff that happened in 2011 are actually in 2010.
Okay mind blown, I don't know what I'm trying to say but still, 2011 is actually the year that I improved/changed the most. Like, in terms of looks and the way I speak or portray myself on the internet and/or in real life.
I thought I was awesome UNTIL I read how I speak half a year ago.
Not that I'm awesome now, but you CANNOT deny how much more awesome I had become in 2011 HAHAHAHAHHA xD

So these are what I did in 2011.
Awesome shit I didn't know I did so much in 12 months.

1) I joined Ganbatte! Japan Charity event~

Photobucket

It's not exactly a good experience for me because I was stuck between famous bloggers, I felt worse than shit. -__- But at least I've seen all of them in real life and I HELPED JAPAN.

2)I won SANA eye make up contest, 1st.

And got myself a lot of sana cosmetics.
But the collection of these cosmetics KILLED ME.

3)I started wearing contact lens and changed my life forever.

Photobucket

I started wearing Maxi eyes. I always thought it's big until I started wearing 16.0mm recently. LOL


4) Joined SHINE festival and made a lot of new friends. :)





LOL and it's my first time seeing derrick hoh. And no, I didn't zoom for this photo lol.

5)Joined Estee Lauder's Makeup worlshop.



It's nothing much big but then I received awesome sponsored products. HAHA.

6) The first time ever in a club in spore.



For Maybelline fashion show event. Not a good experience. But for hampers, yes I don't mind. #kiasuauntie

7) Tried out tons of popin cooking from a blogshop.



I added this in because it sounds cool.

8)Tried Fish & co first time in my life.



Food tasting event or something.

9) Went to Harajuku event.



Ugly me got approached by Nth magazine and got a mini interview by NHK T _ T ♥
Also saw Xiaxue and Utt in real life, the , first, time , ever.





I'm satisfied. lol.

10) Did my first makeup tutorial.



AND BUBZEAUTY WATCHED IT. My life is ....perfect.

11) Met a lot of new friends.











And more but I doubt I have any good photos with them..

12) WENT FOR NAPBAS.





Sponsored trip to Kuala Lumpur for Nuffnang Blog Awards.
OH YA 2011, I met cheesie thrice! OMFG.
Also met Audrey for the first time ever, and Xiaxue!



Thank you nuffnang!!

I skipped quite a bit of interesting things but you can always click the archives to see what happened in 2011 ! ♥

Well, 2011 had been pretty good for me as I thought I improved a lot, and even managed to overcome all the obstacles like O levels even though I doubt it will turn out good or what wtf T _ T

I hope 2012 will be even better so I can laugh at the 2011 me . LOL
That's all for this post! BYE, let's countdown for 2012 tonight and pray for a smoother year! ^_^

P.s. I'll pray that my o's result wouldn't be THAT bad. x

No comments:

Post a Comment