Friday, December 2, 2011

Camwhore !!

I took this with the advert I did last night!
Thought I shouldn't waste the makeup so I took a lot of photos for a blogpost. HAHAHA

I'm gonna do the makeup tutorial soon after a few days because I wanna let my face rest.
I did so much makeup recently I'm afraid it might break out.

Without further ado... LOL



Refer to previous post to see where to get this necklace.





Oh yes, I did my nails , and tweeted it.
Its ugly but I'll leave it the way it is since I'm lazy and I took pretty long to complete my both hand!











Oh fml , I accidentally resized this :( And can't change back or else it'll be blurry.





A failed photo for the advert -_-"



My nails...

















I took out the lens of the megane :)

Alright! BYEEEE~~~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment