Friday, December 30, 2011

What did I buy recently?!!

It's not a good idea to take photos at night because the lighting's super bad and photoshop just can't help. :(

I went to Daiso yesterday and was hunting for this lower eyelash that I used in my makeup tutorial video....



But i think it's OOS :(

So I got this as a replacement instead.
Needa stock up on lower lash for somemore camwhores LOL.



There's this Watson Sale going on the day before so I got some stuff from there :)



My favourite Cream cheek blush was going on sale too ! :D



Sister picked out number 08 for me. The one that I already have is 07 :)



It's a pretty peach pink colour and pardon me for the horrible lighting LOL.

Also bought Kate Designing eyeshadow, omg popteen and vivi models use this SOOO much I need to have one.





They use the lightest shade and medium shade for brows and then the darkest to contour the nose , if I'm not wrong heh.^_^

Repurchased this Essential Hair mask. It's my third tub already and I love it ^_^



I used up my Love More masks so I got this sexy look to try out since it's on a sale!



I'm super desperate to get nice parallel eyelids so I can camwhore and do a video on how to put eyelid tape as requested but all the eyelid tapes doesn't seem to work on me T _ T



This is the double sided one. Got from SASA at $4.50 ! Damn expensive 'cause only got 22 pairs T _ T

Also bought this.......



Cousin told me its awesome but puffy eyelid me STILL CANNOT WORK IT WTF.
Waste my moolah. WTF it's like $3.90 for only 30 pieces.



Looks like this inside.

Also.....for those who are wondering which eyelashes I'm using now, it's this.



Rachell gave it to me because it doesn't fit her. ♥

Alright that's all for this post! :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment