Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Out with Rachell , Noah and Naomi :)

It's my first time meeting Noah and Naomi today.
And I kena eye infection today, so no makeup to town again. Fml -___-

Okay I'll start from the front.



I was late, then I met up with Noah and Rachell at cine.
At first we really got nothing to do, so we just walked around, shopping for my napbas dress.

Rachell got me a dress for Christmas ♥ So touched ! ^_^ LOVE YOU!

Okay so we went to this japanese dessert shop to slack and eat~







Rachell had this banana choc waffle thingy and I had Mo-something Cheese Cake. HAHA.





OHOH, Noah got forced by rachell to say that I'm hotter than Naomi because he want a bit of my cheesecake! xD
Damn epic 'cause he's super excited to see Naomi. LOL





Wtf you see this Noah tryna act one cool.





And look. Rachell is effing pretty ttm. ♥















Then after that, we went to sticky, and to this arcade place upstairs.





Got three chipmunks!
Mad cute !





LOL Rachell say the centre one looks like demon, because got no eyeball.

We went to the arcade place and tried to catch a plush toy with a dollar WTF hahaha.



At first Noah tried catching, but then I went over because I wanna act professional.





Then end up also didn't get that toy LOL.

We were waiting for Naomi at the seats because Noah keep complaining that he's super sleepy.





I TELL YOU, AFTER NAOMI COME, HE TOTALLY HIGH. LOL!



After that, we got to somewhere opposite cine I think , to have sting ray.











Then Noah kept bullying me and Rachell + Naomi keep laughing like crazy!! D;

After eating, we headed to mandarin gallery and film for Noah.







Go check out the new video here.

Spot me and naomi being super extra at the back HAHAHAHA LOL.

And last but not least, some GIF for the xmm fans of Noah LMAO.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2z5rm28.gif

Alright that's all.
It's pretty fun today though.
xx
BYE!!!
Oh p.s. I got all these photos from Rachell's camera ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment