Friday, December 9, 2011

Bugis and scape ~

Just a short blog post like yesterday hehheh.

Went bugis with Kiyomi, ben, jody and levon today, without makeup.
I WENT TOWN WITHOUT MAKEUP. #accomplishment LOL kidding :D

So we reached there quite late and walk around in Bugis Junction.
The guys wanna shop for clothes so we went to this idk-the-name male apparels store.

We kept taking photos in this shop and I think the cashier girl wasn't happy but you no stop us so we continued :B

Kiyomi did makeup so I stole her shades hehheh :B





Got feel or not? LOL

With ben and we all think he looks like somebody we all dislike :X
He's super not happy but we kept calling him that name. HAHAHAA.



Can you guess who he looks like? ;)
RESEMBLANCE 70% LOL.



We took neoprints after that! Omg that neoprint machine make my eyes so bigggg. O_O
Will show you all the photos after ben blogs it or someth~

So after hanging around in bugis and got my WO AI TAI MEI (woohooo), me + levon + jody went to scape.....and that heartless ben went to see snsd ....WTF.

Rachell joined us after that ! :D



We shopped around the flea market and found a chokawaii dress with puffy bottom but it's too broad and big for me so I didn't get it ! Wanted it for NAPBAS though :(

So I went home after that~

Christmas is coming soon , look at those gorgeous lights.



Okay byebye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment