Thursday, December 8, 2011

OUT OUT OUT.

So... I went out these few days.
Tuesday , I went out with Wanteng to JP because I needa hunt for a dress for NAPBAS.
Sad fact is that I spent SUPER long time to finally find a meh dress for prom.
It's damn hard to find a dress that suits me yknow :(



I didn't find any dress afterall, because budget too tight and everyth too revealing.

Went to Ajisen for din~



Okay actually before that, we went to fairprice to shop for snacks.
90%'s wanteng's because she need it for chalet LOL.



Okay so just now, I went out with Kiyomi, levon and jody for kiyomi's shoot.
I'm the awesome photographer so do check them out after she blog about it . HAHAHA.

Oh btw, look, my mermaid curls. CHEH kidding they aren't anywhere near mermaid curls, more like just woke up from bed yknow.
T ~ T



Oh and that's kiyomi behind.
A little sneek peek of her outfit for you? ;)

After that, we went to SAKAE SUSHI for buffet and ben joined in after that.

I SWEAR ITS MAD FUNNY BECAUSE WE BROUGHT UP SOME SENSITIVE ISSUE AND EVERYBODY GOT HIGH. LOLLOL.

Then the manager came to shut us up *lol* because we were too noisy.



We even competed who ate the most but I always ended up with only one plate because the waiter likes to keep my plate . LOL.



Kiyomi and the screen.





Btw, I'm a nice friend yknow. I mozaic levon's unglam face lol.
The reason why I still put this up is because I thought Ben got nice nose here . LOL haha.







Chuka Hotate. I tell you, Sakae sushi got very bad chuka hotate and chuka karage.
T _ T

Okay that's all. So...bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment