Saturday, December 10, 2011

My favourite nail polish!

I'm on my way to Genting now! :D

Even though I will be having fun in Genting, there will still be blog post on my blog as I'm a super hardworking girl, I scheduled some 'awesome' posts to share with you all.

Might be cocky but please understand I did it ALL IN ONE NIGHT lol.

So by the way, back to the topic...
I super love this nail polish!
Like I guess all of you have this ONE nail colour that you adore the most and everytime when you feel like painting your nails, you'll choose this colour~

My favourite nail polish is from O.P.I !



It's called Sweet Heart.



Somehow a nude-pink tone , and that's the tone that I really like, especially when I feeling like going all natural HAHA.



It's sheer, so you need like 2-3 coats to have an opaque end.
To show you how sheer it is....

this is with one SUPER thin coat.



And this is with two/three coats :)



It's super nice on my nails so I LOVEEE this colour!
And its suitable for all occasions, I had this colour and a shimmer glitter coat on my nails for prom xD

I also like this nail polish.
It's not a colour but it's a good substitute for nail art designs if you're lazy to glam up your nails.



It's from beauty credit! The face shop have a super alike one too.
I always use this on my nail polish if I don't feel like doing any nail art.
Instant-glam ! ♥

By the way, I did my nails just now.
Super tired but vain (lol) so have to do.



No la, I wna cut my nails short so I redo my nails.
I realised I have totally no mood to do nails recently. #impatient
That's why they look super anyhow-ish T _ T

But whatever la, I'm damn tired for anything! I have no idea why but I keep sleeping and sleeping the tired-ness never go away :(

Alright , byebye !! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment