Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vivo city with Rachell And Naomi

Hello sweet ones.

So yesterday, I met up with Rachell and Naomi at vivo !
I was there late, but then Rachell was later , and Naomi was latest. (Wait no.)

I went to Daiso alone first, while waiting for Rachell and Naomi and then something got into my puffy eyes, then my left eye become super red and swollen and painful :(
So I have to take out my lens and head to guardian for eyedrops.

THEN SAD FACT IS I QUEUED UP FREAKING LONG TO BUY THE EYEDROP, AND WHEN I GOT IT, I CAN'T OPEN IT. LOL luckily Rachell came in the nick of time. #okcan

So we went to superdog together and then Naomi came.
I was hiding my eyes from them then I decided to be vain and just wear my lens. WTF T _ T





First, we went to....Dog Safari.
LOL it's damn funny because Naomi is damn scared to get near to any animals but she likes to SEE cute animals.



" Y U NO LOVE ME? COME GIVE ME A HUG? "



So cute!!!! This was the only puppy that gave a damn to react to humans.



After that, we went to....F21 , and then to TOPSHOP.
Spent most of our time there exploring their cosmetics (and our cosmetics lol) , their cosmetics are considered cheap!
$9-$20 I think :)



We got to SEPHORA. I asked for the prices of Brush Cleansers and they are mad expensive :(



Since most of the time, we were like chatting and randomly walking around and all, we decided to go to Ben's and Jerry's for ICE CREAM!! :D

I have no idea what the other flavours are but one of them is Strawberry Cheesecake. HOHOHO.



So then, we had a real good chat and all, and camwhored.



This is Rachell, acting man while me, acting feminine (fail) LOL.
She keep saying that she look like a dude but I think she still look girl and pretty no matter what. No? REALLY.



You can see how puffed up my eyes were here. :(
Somemore with Naomi's big eyes so mine look smaller than ever.





MY LURB LURB LURB. LOL.

Okay then my LURB went off so me and naomi went to long john for dinn.
THEN we realised time passed super quickly wtf, we talked non-stop like chatterboxes. xD





So we went home after that! ^_^ Awesome day.
Alright, burbye~
Giveaway still on!! Join now ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment