Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry christmas!

Hello lovelies~
So how's your christmas?
^_^



I went to Malaysia for christmas as always, I didn't really snap a lot of photos to blog and mostly are UBER BLURRY and LOW QUALITY so just bear with it.

We had a christmas party at my grandma's house :)

LOL and they kept saying there's this 'special guest' coming to our house and......

My 5th uncle appeared with his santa outfit LOL #okcan
He brought his big red santa sack with tons of goodies for us xD



Btw, we gotta exchange presents so I got a atas chocolate thing to exchange.
LOL GUESS WHAT I RECEIVED? ;)



TIE DAN. LOL. It's quite okay though, since it's a nice munch.

Btw, our family is mad cute :D
Those people who received atas chocolates are superrrr....unlucky I guess, because ....



Once they opened it, everybody will run over and snatch everyth away hahahaha!!! xD

Thank you dearest cousin, Shuhuey for your present too ! ^_^ ♥

And thank you so much for reading this nonsense blog for so long ! :)
LOVE YA !
And merry christmas !
OH and hurry join this Christmas Giveaway ! 2 more hours till it ends ~

BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment