Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just another camwhore.

Hello nuggets ! LOL.
Been pretty long I did proper makeup, so I thought of trying out more of a darker look than usual.



Even tried red lipstick but it looks weird on me so I removed it xD
And did you REALIZED....my background's NO LONGER A MESSY ROOM? ;)
Hell yea.



I think I don't really suit this style though :(



By the way, my eyelash drop and I didn't even realize. #wtf T _ T





OH I'm wearing new lenses from eyesation. I don't know what it's called but should be something along the "moonlight" line.

Stop telling me how eyesation lenses are not authentic because I don't work there, and I already bought it so I might as well try it out.

I thought my eyes look a lot smaller in this makeup.
So in most of the shots, I opened my eyes DAMN hard. But still failed.




Some awkward pose like as if I'm gonna take out my head.









I'm still thinking if I should put on double eyelid tape because I hate how it makes my eyes smaller but then I really like that deep set look :(
Y I NO BORN WITH PRETTY PARALLEL EYELIDS?!?

...... Or maybe I should try out mezaik fibre ? :(



Okay so that's all for this nonsense blog post.
BYE.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment