Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Like pretty packagings!!

Like what the title says.

I really LOVE those products/cosmetics with pretty packaging.

Actually, packaging is very important.
You can tell me how much E.L.F is mad good, but their packaging sucks (explains the price as well) that's why I don't buy A LOT of E.L.F despite the dirt cheap price. (USD$1 / SGD$3)

Like if the packaging is good in terms of how long it can last and all, I will love to buy it even though it's not THAT pretty. Like MAC, their packaging super lasting even though its just plain black (for the normal version).

BUT THEN I will WANT to get ALL of those pretty + good packaging!
You know , LIKE JILL STUART?!?
Their packaging super chio and good :(
they even include those DAMN pretty brushes in their compact blush, like who the hell can resist man!?!?!

Look.










CRAZY PRETTY RIGHT?!?!
Before you go google them right,
THEIR PRICES DAMN PRETTY ALSO :(

It's like near to MAC'S prices but for the packaging, the price is really expected.

Blushers at 4500yen , which is around SGD$45.26 T _ T
Jewel Crystal eyeshadow at .... 5000 yen , around SGD$83.46 T ~T
While the rest of the items range around... 2800yen to 5000yen ++ :(

That's like crazy expensive... you can get like 70+ E.L.F products LOL.

Do you own any pretty cosmetics?
Some pretty cosmetics I own are mostly like drugstore brands one.
I have Estee lauder's one, pretty also, but not the cute-pretty style that I want :(



Canmake have pretty packagings too.



Etude house have some pretty ones as well.



Victoria's secret have tons of pretty things but their beauty rush line is meh. But I still like them :D

Anything hello kitty is pretty too HEHEH.



Like Maybelline's limited edition hello kitty mascara xD

Of course they can't be compared to Jill stuart's but their prices cannot be compared as well ..so...

Hope you like this post and start to save up for a jill stuart product HAHAAH!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment