Sunday, December 18, 2011

NAPBAS in KL 2011 - Day one

Hello!
Sorry I hadn't been updating my blog lately! Was too busy to schedule some posts up and...
I was in KL!! :D

Thank you Nuffnang for this trip to KL, it was indeed a fruitful and joyful one :D
HOHOHO.
Okay let's get on to it.

In case you didn't know, some bloggers received exclusive invitations for NAPBAS (Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards Asia) in KL! ^_^

Woke up early to get prepared for this.
I tell you, I was super unprepared, I totally forgot to bring my ezlink card + SGD out. OK CAN.
-___-

I met up with Jasmine , and headed to Nuffnang's office for the long journey.



I brought this bag along with me, super heavy, it's freaky to bring your passport around.





The bus ride was SUPER LONG , idk why but it took us like more than the usual 4 hours to reach KL.



We stopped at yong peng for some quick bites.





And then, like FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY, we reached our hotel at putrajaya!







This is our hotel!
Super pretty !! O_O







MARIOTT HOTEL!~



The interior...



The main lobby...





And the first floor X_X





We got around to get our room mates.
This is mine xD



Samantha!





OUR ROOM!!



King size bed! Omg this bed is soooo soft !! I totally fell asleep within 5 mins on this bed wtf.

Our bathroom.
Seriously, I got super disappointed realizing there's no bathtub.



BUT THEN, it's hidden behind the door ;)



HAHAHHA HELL YEAH.

So we rushed to be prepared for NAPBAS as we were running late.
Makeup + hair + dress up + bathe within AN HOUR, for TWO PEOPLE because I helped Samantha with her makeup.

OMG #likeagoddess already. I usually spend 3 hours for MYSELF lol omg.

And we went down after that!





Blog awards~







Amanda's supposed to be beside me but got cut off T _T





The first two celebrity bloggers I saw are cheesie and audrey!
WTF THEY ARE MAD GORGEOUS AND JAPPY T _ T



It's my first time meeting aud ! Omg she's mecha kawaii & she's small size too! HAHA



Samantha , and jasmine!









With sophie! :D



And XIAXUE OMG XIAXUE! HAHA xD
She was so busy walking all around and she gotta stop for every 10 seconds to take photos with all her fans!



With qiuqiu! :D



Finally got inside to register!







There's quite a lot of countries there though!
Singapore , malaysia, HK , Japan , Aus , china...



Supposingly, with BEN.



And, with ben xD hahaha



Had some cakes, their cakes are super yummy! ~ ♥



With esther!





With Valerie Lim , Miss Singapore ! :)
She's like ..190 ++ after she wore her heels man!
X ___ X
I look like a ...dwarf beside her T _ T



The event is about to start!












My table's number 35 !



With Xueling and Rachel.





And Silver! :D





The hosts ! The girl is mad pretty, can speak awesomely well , and have good figure T _ T SAY WHAT?







The Appetizer or something.
Mediterranean Seafood Terrier with Wasabi Tobiko Dressing on Crispy lettuce.
I have awesome memory much? Kidding, I just got them from the menu above HAHAHAH.



Soup,
Puree of Split Pea Soup with Herb Twist.



Grape sorbet with fresh mint.



Pan-fried Dory Fillet with Spicy Peach sauce.



Tiramisu !





Oh this tiger crystal thing is pretty good :)



With Christina~





OHHHH The results of the awards!

Best food blog is Ladyironchef ~



Best Fashion blog is CHEESERLAND *omg* !~



Best Influential blog is XIAXUE !~



And ...
REGION'S BEST BLOG IS...





XIAXUE!!!! :D



Then the event ended :D





With joyce~

Silver~



And also the people from table 35! :D





Some people went to Zouk after that. Not a club person and I'm underage so Samantha accompanied me in the hotel and we took some photos around!



Look at this place~ So pretty!



We got back to our room , and look at the corridor!



And the corridor in front of our room!



My room's 709 !
Did I mentioned my birthday is 0709 ? :D Hahaha.



Some photos of my dress and makeup~











Thank you RACHELL for this dress!!!! ♥



The end!
Will blog about day two and day three soon! So excited to show you all the things I bought too :D

BYE! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment