Friday, December 2, 2011

Slack day with kiyomi + levon & Advertorial : Th-glitz

Yesterday, I went out to meet kiyomi and levon at bishan. :)

Super funny , we laugh at every freaking thing LOL.

We went to Manhattan Fish market for lunch at J8.



I pronounced MAH-HA-TAN and levon kept correcting me "Eh, is MAN-HER-TEN"
LOL I STILL THINK MAHHATAN IS COOLER.



Oh btw, if you saw my tweet, I tweeted saying Kiyomi is Park Bom and I'm Seohyun...the short version because a waitress in the restaurant said she thought she saw PARK BOM coming in.
Then when we're ordering, she say I look like Seohyun ! LOL!!


Do you think you look jun nan here? - cough-

Haha super flattering one because I didn't have makeup on and Kiyomi claimed she had crappy makeup on (which I doubt so 'cause I think it look like 2NE1 style lol) !



Then we left our twitter + blog for her and she say she'll treasure it ! HAHA WHY SO CUTE ONE. :D



So we left for Bishan Park, and Kiyomi+levon CYCLED to mac and the dumb ass me who can't cycle walked in my wedges!!
It's so far for me and so many terries there!



Btw, we tried Ustream-ing but then the laptop died before we could gather readers.

Today, we went to Fashion Hook's Home boutique thing, supposed to go with Rachell but then she lost her way and all :'( so kiyomi+me+levon went there together.



After that, we went to BPP to walk around and joke around at the tako area.



I swear we three are SUPER LOUD AND HYPER outside. HAHAWTF
HAHA I think if Ben and Rachell's with us, they will shake their head and go
" Wah kids nowadays damn powerpack " RIGHT? LOL


----

Advertorial : Th-Glitz

Accessories-whore, listen up! :D



I've been looking for accessories that are cheap and affordable for me recently and it's damn awesome because I found TH-GLITZ selling tons of gorgeous accessories at SUPER AFFORDABLE PRICES.



Like with $20, you can get like 5 or more accessories! :)



They have Vintage style necklaces.





Paris tower ~



And also hontoni kawaii bracelets with beachballs & bikinis on it!



Furthermore, they sell MEGANE & SHADES BELOW $5 !



Megane is only $3.50 , Shades at $4.90 ! Can you believe it?
Outside selling at $7 - $20 at least!!



They sell other super cute things like hair accessories and bags so do go visit their shop :)
Quote "Speishi" in your purchase ! ^_^

http://th-glitz.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment